Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 22, 2015

Best of the Weekend 105 and It's Memorial Day Weekend!


Hello, and welcome to Best of the Weekend!
Whatever you've got planned for this holiday weekend,
I'm glad that you are starting it here at our fantastic link party!
Whether holiday plans include a barbeque or a picnic,
a walk on a beach, or a swim in the lake,
a huge celebration, or a quiet weekend at home,
we should all take some time to remember those service people 
who gave their lives, so that we continue to enjoy our freedoms in the US of A! 

And now, it's time to meet our party hosts...

 Lisa: Cooking With Curls|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest |Instagram
<Deb: Cooking On The Front Burner|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram
Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram

Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:


10 Fabulous Upcycled Bird Feeders from Heart Handmade UK 


My features for this week are... 

Greek Tzatziki Recipe from Nap Time Creations 
 I'm in love with Greek food, yet never made my own Tzatziki.
It's about to go down...
 


Spicy Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries from Strength and Sunshine
I've been in a sweet potato kind of mood lately.
I bet these would taste great dipped in the tzaziki!

Mini Strawberry Pies from Dad, What's For Dinner
How many minis equal a maxi? 
Because that's how many I'm gonna eat :) 


Peanut Butter Nutella Donut Sandwich from Just Us Four
OMG, OMG, OMG, is this legal?
The second I stop dieting, this is the first thing I'm going to eat.


How To Get Your Yard Ready For Summer from Clean and Scentsible 
It's been so chilly here, that I am way behind schedule.
The helpful organizational tools in this post are helping to get my rear in gear!
Just do it!

And now..It's time to link up!



8 comments:

  1. These are always fun posts, Amy, and I always find something new to me.
    Hope you have a great Memorial Day Weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!!follow me on gfc and i follow you back !!Now i follow you on pinterest and tweeter , ,i hope you follow me too!!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some amazing links again ...

    Have a brilliant weekend - hope the weather is good in your part of the world.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party! Those strawberry pies that you featured look amazing! Those would make a great dessert for this weekend too. Hope you have a nice holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! We would love you to stop by our party that starts on Monday at 7. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful selection. If there is a Mini Strawberry Pie left...
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.