Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Best of the Weekend and...The SuperBowl!

 

What's your favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday -- 
The game?
The food?
The commercials?
The half-time show?
I love it all, but this year, I'm not that interested in either team,
although I do hope that the Broncos win for Peyton Manning's sake.
Here in NJ, the kids are hoping for a win of another kind --
a snow day on Monday, making it three years in a row 
for a post-Super Bowl school closure. 
The chances for that this year are slimmer than me becoming the next Top Chef,
but the kids are hoping for a miracle.
We shall see...
 
 Let's kick off this party!


  
   ******************
**************** 
Most Clicked :

Build a Snowman Kit from My Thoughts, Ideas and Ramblings.

 Here are a few of my favorites:

Valentine Brownies - Live Laugh Rowe


My Craft Room  - The Country Chic Cottage


Florence, Italy Travel Guide - Run To Radiance 

If you were featured, grab this button!




Let's link up!


4 comments:

  1. The apple nachos look wonderful! Thanks for hosting this party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    Thanks for hosting, will be checking the posts and enjoying the links. To answer your question I enjoy the half time show the most. Have a fun weekend.
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the links

    Enjoy Super Bowl

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Amy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.